Here's a Covid-19 behaviour change checklist we put together for New Zealand employers to make it easy for their staff members to get prepared for the new normal.
1. Team, B. I. (2014). EAST: Four simple ways to apply behavioural insights. Behavioural Insight Team, London.
2. Sethi-Iyengar, S., Huberman, G., & Jiang, W. (2004). How much choice is too much? Contributions to 401 (k) retirement plans. Pension design and structure: New lessons from behavioral finance
3. Mani, A., Mullainathan, S., Shafir, E., & Zhao, J. (2013). Poverty impedes cognitive function. science, 341(6149), 976-980.
4. Kappes, A., Nussberger, A. M., Faber, N. S., Kahane, G., Savulescu, J., & Crockett, M. J. (2018). Uncertainty about the impact of social decisions increases prosocial behaviour. Nature human behaviour, 2(8), 573-580.
5. Miller, G. A. (1956). Some limits on our capacity for processing information